Toro y Moi - Rose Quartz
I LOVE skating to THIS work of ART.
My schedule is as follows.
- Wake up.
- Get out of the house.
- Skate to Nassau (which is actually two towns over..i just thought about this.)
- Rest in the U for whatever time i have before my math class i have.
- Get annoyed by Sci-fi nerds…and rahamon.
- Skate to class late because i just did my homework because of my very busy weekends.
- Sit in class..try and stay awake and write notes (Today was a rare failure.)
- Skate back to the U using the basement shortcuts.
- Sit…Because i know i have to skate home before 6:30.
- Skate home, at the speed of sound because its all downhill through Hofstra (I trespass the fuck out of that damn campus.)
- Get home in less than fifteen minutes (I can prove this.)
- Basically sit on a couch for thirty seconds.
- Get in the car and drive to the VEEB.
- Learn about death prevention…and the fact that you can’t save dead people.
- Speed home, because nobody is driving in East Meadow on North Jerusalem after ten.
- Get home to realize there is lukewarm ziti on the table…just the way i like it.
- Sit in a rock hard chair as my sister plays nancy drew..cheating the game of course..and my mom watches teen mom.
- Talk music with Cryo because he is here too.
- Hop on the music blogs just past midnight.
- Hop on tumblr because fuck today.
Its like this every monday and wednesday..its the adventure day of the week for me.
Usually by the end of the day im drained..and wanting pussy.
The pussy bit is actually everyday.
Everyday i need it.
Yup..that escalated quickly.
Anyways..Shit is just random everyday. Not like i wanted this to happen but its sort of crazy to just do all of this stuff in one day. I dont have a problem with this schedule, i like the rush of skating in traffic, bombing downhill in hofstra..trespassing like a boss everyday.
I get to see a campus that not a lot of people get to see everyday..shits cool.
I could race my friends to my place and beat them, thats sick..because im basically on foot.
Can anyone else actually say that?
Not depending on a bus or a car to get you somewhere is the most independent thing you can do.
Like if you live in harlem..and you want to go to St. Marks without the aid of a subway car or a cab..thats an epic trek in a way.
I feel like i do this everyday.
Smaller scale of course.
I think these two days are the days i actually lose weight.
Soo much shit going on but i never pay attention to it.
Fuck..now i want a salad.
Oh well..I hate these days until june but you know what?
Im glad im doing shit, better than sitting at home raiding the fridge waiting for a fire call to come in and such.